Oct 3, 2013

Sydney, Australia

Sydney. 12174 kilometres in 14 hours flight. But it´s definitly worth it! Sydney is one of the most beautiful cities I´ve ever been to! We stayed in amazing Marriot hotel, situated approximately 5 minutes from the Opera House. By walking! I took a sightseeing bus around the city and next time (soon hopefully!!) I´m wanna visit famous Bondi beach, Sky Tower and take a ferry around the Opera House and Harbour Bridge to make nice pictures.

In October I´m flying to Munich (Germany) - Octoberfest, Copenhagen (Denmark) - where I´m gonna meet my good friend David and spend the whole day with him, Jakarta (Indonesia) - nice chocolate scrub massage in the hotel, and Lisabon (Portugal). Pretty good, isn´t it? And at the end of the month I´m going home again :-)))





5 comments:

  1. Awww! Sydney <3 My heart is there! If you ever go back, email me! I have many friends who can show you around! :)

    netailby@gmail.com

    thefloatingbubble.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are coming to my city, Lisbon! ;D

    Hope you have a nice time, and answer me if you want any tips of what to do! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. tvuj blog je uzasny! cim vic narazim na skvele denicky letusek a zazitky u emirates, tim vic bych tuhle praci chtela vyzkouset :) jen bych se te chtela zeptat, jaka vysetreni a lekarska potvrzeni si musela posilat? moc dekuju za odpoved a uzivej si vsechno, jak jen to jde!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Musela jsem z domu mit jen plno ockovani a posilala jsem vysetreni od zubarky a gyndy. V Dubaji nam pak brali krev a rentgenovali plice a kontrolovali oci.

    ReplyDelete